A paternity action is basically a child custody, visitation and support case in which the two parents are not married. A paternity action may be filed by a mother or father to establish custody, parenting time and child support for a child born out of wedlock. If you are an unmarried father and you have been denied access to your child, it is important to protect your rights. If you are an unmarried mother, you may have to establish paternity in order to get you the child support your child needs.

Protect your rights. Visitation may affect child support payments, so you should consult an experienced family law and divorce attorney prior to entering into a parenting plan. Call 602-626-9552 or 800-409-0262.

At DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC, our attorneys represent both fathers and mothers in paternity actions. We believe children have a right to a substantial relationship with both parents, whether or not their parents were married. While we believe a collaborative approach is best, especially the children, we realize that this approach only works if both parties are able to work together. If the other parent is unreasonable and refuses to agree to custody and parenting time that is in the best interests of your children, our Arizona custody and paternity lawyers fight to protect your and your children's interests.

Scottsdale Fathers' Rights Attorneys

Whether you are a father or a mother, at DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC, our No. 1 priority is protecting your children. However, if you are a father and you are not married to your child's mother, there are important steps that you need to take to protect your rights. At DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC, we help you establish paternity, custody and a parenting schedule that is in your child's best interests.

Contact Our Phoenix Paternity Attorneys

DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC, is here to help you through paternity matters. Contact us to arrange your initial consultation.* Call 602-626-9552 or 800-409-0262. We look forward to hearing from you.