Phoenix Prenuptial Agreements Lawyer
- You have accumulated significant assets prior to your marriage.
- You wish to resolve financial issues that are causing stress to you, your future spouse or your family.
- You have financial responsibilities to another person, such as a minor child or an aging parent.
- Second marriages — For those who are remarrying, especially those who have children from a previous marriage, a prenuptial agreement offers protection of those assets that are intended for the support of your children.
- Young marriages with assets — For families with substantial assets, a youthful marriage can create uncertainty regarding assets that are intended to support that person for the rest of his or her life. A prenuptial agreement ensures those assets are there to provide that support irrespective of matrimonial decisions.
The most important decision you make when considering a prenuptial agreement is the attorney you choose to draft it. A poorly drafted prenuptial agreement may not protect your assets or deemed invalid, leaving your assets exposed. A highly skilled attorney can draft a prenuptial agreement that protects your assets and achieves your goals.
A partnership agreement is basically a premarital agreement for two people who live together but do not intend to get married. Since there is no common-law marriage in Arizona, your unmarried partner might have no rights and no interest in your property (and vice versa) without a partnership agreement. In addition to unmarried couples, gay couples often draft partnership agreements to spell out financial arrangements before entering into a long-term relationship.
Phoenix Postnuptial Agreements Lawyer
A skilled and experienced family law attorney can help you understand all of the advantages postnuptial agreements provide.
We will help you analyze the costs and benefits of a premarital, partnership agreement or postnuptial agreement. We will help you create an agreement that draws on our lawyers‘ years of family law experience. Our goal is to help you obtain the result you want quickly, efficiently and economically.
Creative Solutions For Your Individual Needs
At DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC, we have 30 years of combined experience helping people secure the futures they want. We understand the benefits of both a prenuptial & Postnuptial agreement can provide. We draft solid agreements that best protect our clients’ assets. Attorney DeShon Pullen is certified as a Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of Arizona. The skill and experience our attorneys bring to each client’s case allows us to offer highly individualized solutions to the family law challenges they are facing.
Contact The Phoenix & Scottsdale Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys Of DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC
When you consider a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, choose the right attorney to ensure that your assets are protected. Turn to the Phoenix prenuptial agreements attorneys of DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC. To schedule an initial consultation, Call 602-626-9552 or480-645-9077 or contact our office online.