Phoenix Family Law Office
DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC
5333 N. 7th Street Suite A210
- We cultivate strong attorney-client relationships during all phases of a divorce or other family law matter.
- We keep clients well-informed and stay accessible for questions and problems that arise along the way.
- Attorney DeShon Laraye Pullen is a certified family law specialist by the State Bar of Arizona.
- We adapt our approach to each client’s unique needs and set of facts. We are equally prepared to navigate a client through collaborative law, mediation and litigation before a judge and/or jury. We believe in keeping family law matters out of the public eye whenever possible but if a case requires presentations in a courtroom, we are ready to make a strong case for each client’s positions.
- Divorce lawyer DeShon Laraye Pullen is proud of the outstanding job our paralegals, legal assistants and other legal staff provide. Clients can count on a seamless experience from beginning to end thanks to the skills and dedication of our entire team.
Our clients include professionals, corporate executives, middle-class workers and homemakers — young, middle-aged and mature. Short-term marriages, long-term marriages with dependent spouses and “grey divorces” all fall within the reach of our family law practice.
Advantages Of Our Phoenix Law Office Location
Conveniently located on North 7th Street between East Missouri and East Colter streets, our Phoenix law offices are easily reached by clients coming east from state Highway 51, as well as those coming north from East Camelback Road. The map above should assist visitors but we also welcome phone calls for more detailed directions.
When you make plans to visit these offices in central Phoenix, you may also enjoy stopping by one of the many coffee shops, locally owned restaurants and other small businesses before or after your appointment. We are near interesting destinations such as the sports arena, shopping, hotels and convention center of downtown Phoenix, but without the parking challenges of downtown. It is also on the local bus line route.
From this location as well as from our Prescott and Scottsdale offices, we serve a diverse clientele from throughout Maricopa County and beyond. We welcome longtime Phoenix area residents, Arizona newcomers and “snowbirds” who spend winter months in our area and summer months in northern locations.
Call Or Email Us To Schedule A Consultation At DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC In Phoenix
We understand how important it is to feel at ease with your divorce or child custody lawyer. At DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC, we never pressure anyone to hire our firm but we are confident that we may be a good fit for you. Schedule an initial consultation by calling 602-626-9552 or 800-409-0262, or contacting our Phoenix office online.