At DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC, we are honored to have dedicated attorneys who volunteer their time and talents to our community. Through their work in the community our attorneys constantly strive to improve communication and strengthen the working relationship between the family law bench and bar, coordinate and promote continuing legal education, as well donate their time and legal expertise to those in need.
We would like to recognize our attorneys for their current and past work in the following areas:
- DeShon L. Pullen – Former Board of Director on the Maricopa County Bar Association (MCBA) Family Law Section; Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Sara A. Swiren – Former Director and Chair of the MCBA Family Law Section
- Ashley B. Rahaman – Current Chair and Board of Director of the MCBA Family Law Section; Maricopa County Court Appointed Advisor, Maricopa County Family Lawyers Assistance Program and Children Law Center through Community Legal Services of Arizona, Judicial Initiates Committee
- Jennifer M. Raczkowski – Board of Director on the MCBA Family Law Section and Editor of the MCBA Family Law Section Newsletter, Judicial Initiates Committee
- Amy J. Witzleb – Board of Director on the MCBA Family Law Section; Volunteer Lawyers Program, Friends of the Court
- Alexus C. Hirsh – Homeless Youth Connection
- Adrienne R. Jones – Youth Mock Trial Coach
These commitments exemplify our Firm’s dedication to the legal profession as well as our constant goals to improve our community and the lives of our clients.
We deeply appreciate the volunteering our attorneys have done in the community and fully support their continued efforts in the future.