As we approach the end of another successful year, the DeShon Laraye Pullen PLC family would like to wish all of our current and prospective clients a joyous holiday season.
Regardless of the holiday our clients celebrate, we hope that they are surrounded by the love of family and friends.
- Christmas is the Christian celebration of Jesus Christ’s birth and occurs annually on December 25.
- Hanukkah, also known as the Jewish Festival of Lights, is celebrated over eight days by lighting one candle on a menorah each night.
- Ramadan is a month-long fast during daylight hours that occurs in the ninth month of the Islamic calendar.
- Kwanzaa celebrates African heritage and culture over seven days that include feasts, dancing, music and poetry.
- Santa Lucia Day is a Swedish holiday where blond-haired girls wear crowns adorned with green leaves and studded with lighted candles.
- Winter Solstice is a time to honor nature on the first day of winter. Celebrations during the longest night of the year encompass festivals, decorations and ancient ceremonies.
- Three Kings Day, aka Epiphany, is celebrated by Hispanic countries and cultures. The day celebrates the three kings’ arrival to visit the newborn Christ child.
Happy holidays to all from DeShon Laraye Pullen PL